- 90 g Butter
- 50 g sugar
- 20 g honey
- 130 g corn flakes
- sprinkles to decorate (optional)
Separate patty pan cases
Place butter, sugar and honey into bowl and cook Varoma temp 6 mins speed 2
Add corn flakes and mix REVERSE sp 3 approx 10 -15 secs or until flakes are coated
spoon into patty pan cases and sprinkle with decorations if using
Allow to cool or place in fridge to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup