- 220 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams Butter
- 110 grams Smooth peanut butter, or made in the TM
- 2 eggs
- 210 grams plain flour
- 50 grams water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 200 grams Choc Chips, optional
Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celcius ( 160 fan forced)
Place raw sugar in dry TM bowl, mill for 10 secs on speed 9.
Add butter and cream for 20 secs on speed 4.
Add eggs and peanut butter, and mix for 20 secs on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT choc chips and mix on speed 5 for 15 secs.
Add choc chips and mix for 30 secs, , speed 3.
Place teaspoonfulls on baking paper and bake for 12-15 minutes (less time for a soft, chewy cookie, more time for a crunchy cookie).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars