- 175 g Nuts of choice ie almonds, macadamias, cashews etc
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 60 g honey
- 60 g Raw Coconut Oil
- 50 g Rapadura Sugar
Recipe is created for
Place the nuts into the bowl and chop on speed 6 for 2-3 seconds until 1/4 of original size but not fully ground, set aside
Place the sesame seeds into bowl and toast on 100 degrees, reverse speed 3 for 3 minutes
Add in all other ingredients, then mix on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds
Press into lined baking tray, using an extra piece of baking paper to press down nice and thinly (without the mixture sticking to your fingers)
Bake in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees) for 20 - 25 minutes
Cool in the tin for around 2-3 minutes, then cut into pieces (this is when your rolling pizza cutter comes in very handy to get the straight lines). Leave to cool completely in the tin before removing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)