- 175 g Nuts of choice ie almonds, macadamias, cashews etc
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 60 g honey
- 60 g Raw Coconut Oil
- 50 g Rapadura Sugar
Recipe is created for
Place the nuts into the bowl and chop on speed 6 for 2-3 seconds until 1/4 of original size but not fully ground, set aside
Place the sesame seeds into bowl and toast on 100 degrees, reverse speed 3 for 3 minutes
Add in all other ingredients, then mix on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds
Press into lined baking tray, using an extra piece of baking paper to press down nice and thinly (without the mixture sticking to your fingers)
Bake in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees) for 20 - 25 minutes
Cool in the tin for around 2-3 minutes, then cut into pieces (this is when your rolling pizza cutter comes in very handy to get the straight lines). Leave to cool completely in the tin before removing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Hemp lovlies - vegan
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies