- 125 g 'Nice' biscuits, or other vegan biscuit
- 80 g Nuttelex, or preferred vegan margarine
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 80 g caster sugar
- 40 g custard powder
- 400 g coconut cream
- 200 g water
- 4 Basil leaves
- 80 g white sugar
- 250 g strawberries, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a 20 cm springform tin. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Crush biscuits on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Add margarine and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
3. Press crust into base and up sides of tin. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
4. To make the lemon custard, place lemon zest, sugar and custard powder in mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add coconut cream and water and heat 9 mins/90C/speed 4 or until thickened. Pour into cooled biscuit crust, and immediately cover with cling wrap pressed onto surface of the custard. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
5. To make the basil sugar, place basil and sugar in mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9 or until fine.
7. Arrange sliced strawberries over the custard and sprinkle with basil sugar. Garnish with young basil leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- German Apple Cake
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)
- Bavarian Cream
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread