- 120 gram medjool dates
- 1 sweet potato, 2-3 cups when grated
- 3 eggs
- 90 gram Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda/bicarb
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar.
- 40 gram Coconut Flour
- 25 gram rapture sugar or coconut sugar
Preheat oven to 165
Place dates & sweet potato( cut into cubes) in bowl and chop 15sec Sp8.
Add eggs, vanilla, sugar and coconut oil into bowl and mix 5sec, rev Sp4.
Add cacao powder, coconut flour, baking powder and Cream of Tartar and mix 5sec, rev Sp4.
Once combined, pour mixture into a lined baking tin and cook for 30-35 mins. Until Skewer comes out clean.
Let cool for 5-10 mins in tin the transfer.
(1 tsp backing podwer & 1 tsp Cream of Tartar = Gluten free Baking power)
Once cool, cut up & freeze. Great for school lunch snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins