- 220 g Self Raising Flour
- 30 g rolled oats
- 60 g dessicated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 150 g sour cream
- 80 g coconut milk
- 50 g Grapeseed Oil
- 120 g Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 portion rolled oats extra
preheat oven to 200 deg
grease or line muffin tin
place flour, oats and coconut into TM bowl
mix 5 sec / speed 2
add eggs, sour cream, coconut milk, sugar and oil
mix REVERSE / 10 sec / speed 4
mix REVERSE / 5-10 sec / speed 3
until just combined
spoon into muffin tin and top with extra rolled oats
bake 25-30 minutes
until just browned and cooked through.
cool 5 min in tin before turning out.
These freeze really well and are perfect for lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Biscuits
- Paul west’s country river cottages jam drops
- Caramel Slice
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf