- 140 g castor sugar
- 90 g coconut, desicated
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 180 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190C
Lightly grease small loaf tin
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix on speed 4 -5 / 20 - 30 seconds
Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes
Delicious sliced and served warm, with butter.
The second loaf I made I have added 120g sultanas which is really tasty!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Nanna's Pasties
- Orange Waffles
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar