- 1 egg white
- 80 grams sugar
- 60 grams Milk
- .5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- 170 grams self-rasing flour
- 120 grams Glacé cherries (red), Chopped
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven I80oC fan forced.
Melt butter 1 Minute, 50C, Speed 1, add milk and vanilla & coconut essences. Set aside.
In mixing bowl beat egg white and sugar for 1 Minute, Speed 4.
Add cherries, chop 3 Seconds, Speed 4.
Add the melted butter, milk and essences.
Fold in flour and shredded coconut 1 Minute, Reverse, Speed 1, and mix until ingredients are combined.
Scoop into twenty four heaped teaspoons of mixture onto flat lined baking trays.
Flatten with a fork dipped in boiling water then press the cookie dough flat (this stops the dough from sticking to the fork).
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Coconut & Cherry Cookies
Skim milk for Milk
Flora Light Margarine for Butter
Desiccated coconut for Shredded Coconut
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL