- 390 g sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 240 g coconut cream
- 4 eggs
- 430 g SR flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 35 g plain flour
- 200 g coconut cream
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 30 g vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp coconut essence
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line two 12 hole muffin trays with paper or silicone moulds. Set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and chop for 10 sec/speed 4.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend for 10 sec/speed 7. Divide mixture between prepared
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool before piping on Creamy Coconut Frosting.
Place flour and coconut cream into mixing bowl and blend for 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and cook for 15 min/80°C/speed 3.
Scrape into seperate bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down onto surface of paste. Refrigerate until completely cold.
Place sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mill for 15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and chop for 10 sec/speed 7. Insert Butterfly and aerate for 30 sec/speed 3.
Add prepared paste and essences and whip for 30 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary. Frosting should be creamy and white.
Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Creamy Coconut Frosting
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen