- 240 grams plain flour
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grams cottage cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 7. Put aside in a separate bowl.
- Without washing the bowl, add butter and melt 2 mins/60°C/speed 2.
- Add milk, eggs and vanilla and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
- Add cottage cheese and mix 5 sec/reverse/speed 3.
- Place dry ingredients back into mixing bowl with wet ingredients and mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 3.
- Scrape down mixing bowl and mix for a further 5 sec/reverse/speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤