- 320 grams of plain flour
- 11/2 level teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 140 grams of caster sugar
- 100 grams of butter, roughly chopped
- 2 egg
- 160 grams of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 260 grams of dried cranberries or craisins
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a loaf tin that will fit in the base of your air fryer or preheat your oven to 180 deg fan forced
Add the butter to the bowl and melt 60 seconds, 80 deg, speed one
Add the cranberries and flour, bicarb and baking powder - mix 20 seconds, speed 2 - scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 30 seconds speed 3
The batter is thick, and scrape out into your loaf pan
Place in the base of the drawer and cook approx 50 - 60 minutes 180 deg untill the skewer comes out clean
TIP if your base has a raised centre pop two folded pieces of alfoil under your pan at each end to level it
Place in the centre rack and cook for approx 60 mins or until a skewer comes out clean
Accessories you need
Delightful spread with butter or and orange glaze made with one cup of icing sugar and two tablespoons of orange juice
If you make this recipe please pop back and leave a comment and a rating - Thank You
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)