- 20 g sugar
- Zest 1 lemon
- 120 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 sheets commercial puff pastry
- Egg wash
- Icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
oven to 220ºC. Place a piece of baking
paper on a large flat cookie tray and set aside.
sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
cream cheese and lemon juice and blend for 5
seconds on speed 5.
cranberry sauce and with dial set to closed
lid position, press Turbo button
first sheet of puff pastry onto lined tray and cut in half.
around the edges of one piece (see picture) and spread half the cream cheese
mixture into the centre of the scored piece. Slash the top sheet of pastry and
place on top. Score edges again to seal.
with egg wash and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and base is cooked.
generously with icing sugar before serving.
with remaining pastry and filling.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl