- 20 g sugar
- Zest 1 lemon
- 120 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 sheets commercial puff pastry
- Egg wash
- Icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
oven to 220ºC. Place a piece of baking
paper on a large flat cookie tray and set aside.
sugar and zest into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
cream cheese and lemon juice and blend for 5
seconds on speed 5.
cranberry sauce and with dial set to closed
lid position, press Turbo button
first sheet of puff pastry onto lined tray and cut in half.
around the edges of one piece (see picture) and spread half the cream cheese
mixture into the centre of the scored piece. Slash the top sheet of pastry and
place on top. Score edges again to seal.
with egg wash and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and base is cooked.
generously with icing sugar before serving.
with remaining pastry and filling.
Other users also liked...
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Flapjack slice
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites