- 35 g dried cranberries
- 50 g White Chocolate Buttons
- 330 g rolled oats
- 100 g Peanut Butter
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 50 g honey
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder, Vanilla
- Add White chocolate and cranberries, mix 3 secs speed 7
Then put in seperate bowl
- Add oats and whizz 10 secs speed 10
- Add Peanut butter, rice malt syrup, honey, milk and protein powder
- Speed 4 10 seconds add reserved choclate & cranberries
- stir 5 seconds speed 5
- Make into 18-20 balls
Accessories you need
you can make this into a slice instead of balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice