- Zest of 1 orange
- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams passionfruit pulp, approximately 6 passionfruits
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste, can use essence or extract
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200 grams Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
- Passionfruit pulp from 1 Passionfruit
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 250 grams icing sugar, if none on hand, blitz 250g caster sugar 30 seconds on speed 10
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (165 degrees fan forced)
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if you want finer zest.
Cream butter, sugar and cream cheese, 20 seconds, speed 3.5
With blades still running, add eggs in one at a time and mix until combined.
Add passionfruit pulp, milk and vanilla, mix 10 seconds on speed 3.5 or until just combined
Add self raising flour to bowl, mix 20 seconds on speed 3.5 or until just combined
Divide mixture into muffin pans, bake for 15 minutes or until turning lightly golden.
Place cream cheese into bowl and mix on speed 4 until creamy consistency, then add passionfruit pulp and orange juice and mix for a few seconds to combine.
Add icing sugar to bow, mix for 2 seconds on speed 4 until combined. Ice muffins once cool
Make, ice, then freeze for easy, yummy back to school lunchbox treats!
My passionfruits were fairly small but full, if using larger ones, use only 3-4.
Originally adapted from a Devondale Milk Powder packet!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake