- 180 grams dates
- 90 grams Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 level tbsp vanilla extract
- 110 grams Rice Bubbles®, or Gluten Free Rice Krispies
- 25 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 level tablespoon raw cacao powder, or cocoa powder
Recipe is created for
1) Add butter and dates to your TM bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 8
2) Scrape down the sides. Cook 3 mins / 100 deg / speed 2.5
3) Add rice cereal, vanilla, chia seeds, coconut and cacao, mix 20 sec / / speed 3 (you may need to insert spatula to help mix)
4) Scrape down side and mix 10 seconds / speed 3
5) line a baking tin and press mixture firmly into baking dish using the back of a large spoon
6) Refrigerate to set, and keep in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing