- 250 g self-raising flour
- 300 g caster sugar
- 90 g custard powder
- 225 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 g butter, room temp
- Icing Sugar to Dust
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees
2. Line a square cale tin.
3. Add all ingredients to bowl and place lid with MC.
4. Mix, spd 3 for 1 minute.
5. Scrape sides and mix 20sec more if required.
6. Pour into tin and cook for 1 hour.
Test with skewer and cook extra 10mins if required.
7. Cool on rack
8. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe