- 400g raw sugar
- 1 Orange rind
- 220g Coconut Oil (or cook marg/ butter)
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 4 eggs
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste (or Extract)
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees and line a slice trray with baking paper.
2. Grind 200g Raw Sugar with Orange Rind for 9secs, spd9. Set aside.
3. Grind remaining 200g Raw Sugar for 9secs, spd9. Set aside.
(Set aside 2 TBLs of icing sugar for dusting the cooked brownies)
4. Melt 220g coconut oil for 2mins, 90deg, spd2.
5. Add Cacoa Powder, Eggs, Flour, Vanilla & sugar.
6. Mix 8secs, spd4. Scrape down sides. Mix again 1sec, spd6.
7. Pour into lined slice tray.
8. Cook in oven for 25-30mins - do not overcook.
9. Cut whilst warm and dust with icing sugar and serve with cream and strawberries and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
Instead of Orange Rind - replace with lemon or lime rind.
For a Double Choc Chip Brownies - add in White Choc Chips at the end 1 sec mix in.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Simple Butter Cookies
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake