- 120g coconut oil
- 1 Lemon - juice and rind
- 150g raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225g Self rising flour
- 60ml coconut milk
- 50g Coconut
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees (fan-forced)
Weigh the sugar in the TM bowl. Add the rind and mill for 4 secs speed 9.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 20 secs. Pour mixture into cupcake papers.
Bake for 18-20 mins until golden. Enjoy !!
Try coconut flour instead of SR flour for a gluten free cake !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables