- 120g coconut oil
- 1 Lemon - juice and rind
- 150g raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225g Self rising flour
- 60ml coconut milk
- 50g Coconut
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees (fan-forced)
Weigh the sugar in the TM bowl. Add the rind and mill for 4 secs speed 9.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 20 secs. Pour mixture into cupcake papers.
Bake for 18-20 mins until golden. Enjoy !!
Try coconut flour instead of SR flour for a gluten free cake !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Aish al saraya
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.