- 100 g Almond
- 500 g Dates
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp honey
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170C on fan forced.
Soak dates in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
Place almonds in TM bowl and mill for 7 seconds on speed 8 then set aside.
Drain dates and place in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6.
Add almonds, cocoa and honey and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. If necessary, scrape down sides and mix for another 3 seconds on speed 5.
Spread out on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool on tray and then place in fridge for at least an hour.
Cut into about 12 bars and keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
If mixture is too dry, add a drop of water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf
- Broccolini Salad
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free