- 180 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams Butter
- 170 grams water
- 100 grams brown sugar, or white or rapadura
- 240 grams SR flour( or GF SR flour)
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180C
Add dates to Thermomix bowl and roughly chop 3 to 5 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Add butter and water to Thermomix bowl 2 minutes 70C speed 1.
Add to Thermomix bowl in the following order: reserved chopped
dates, sugar, SR flour, ginger,and bicarbonate of soda.
Mix speed 4 for 5 seconds
Scrape down bowl.
Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds
Spoon mix into paperlined loaf pan (appr. 20cm x 10cm
Bake 180C for 45 minutes or until done when tested with a skewer
Accessories you need
Don't worry if the chop of the dates is a little uneven.
Serve with a spread of your home made butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad