- 180 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams Butter
- 170 grams water
- 100 grams brown sugar, or white or rapadura
- 240 grams SR flour( or GF SR flour)
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180C
Add dates to Thermomix bowl and roughly chop 3 to 5 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Add butter and water to Thermomix bowl 2 minutes 70C speed 1.
Add to Thermomix bowl in the following order: reserved chopped
dates, sugar, SR flour, ginger,and bicarbonate of soda.
Mix speed 4 for 5 seconds
Scrape down bowl.
Mix speed 4 for 10 seconds
Spoon mix into paperlined loaf pan (appr. 20cm x 10cm
Bake 180C for 45 minutes or until done when tested with a skewer
Accessories you need
Don't worry if the chop of the dates is a little uneven.
Serve with a spread of your home made butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)