- 240 g raw almonds
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- Zest of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange
- 3 eggs
- 40 g butter (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 175c and grease a 12-hole muffin tin, or put silicon cupcake moulds onto a tray.
Add almonds to bowl and grind for 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Add dates to bowl and chop 5sec/speed 5,
Add orange peel to bowl and chop 5sec/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl, including reserved almond meal and mix for 10sec/speed 4.
Divide the mixture among your muffin tin or cupcake moulds. Bake for 20 mins, or until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Original recipe from here: //www.wholefoodsimply.com/date-and-orange-scones-not-scones/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake