- 200g Dried Dates, chop 3secs speed 5
- 130g Butter
- 30g golden syrup, or honey
- 60g dried coconut
- 70g brown sugar
- 140g Self Raising Flour
- 1 large egg
- 50-100g walnuts
8Recipe is created for
melt butter and golden syrup 3mins/100/speed1
add everything else except nuts and mix 3-5 secs rev speed 4 till combined
spread on to slice tray and press walnuts into slice
bake 160 oven for 25mins approx
this recipe converted from lambs ears blog,i reduced sugar by half as dates sweet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)