- 120 grams choc chips
- 180 grams plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams Butter, softened and chopped
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 grams choc chips, extra
- 1/2 cup sifted pure icing sugar, or granulated sugar, for rolling
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease/line a large baking tray with baking paper.
1. Measure the choc chips into the bowl. Chop sp 8 / 8 seconds. Scrape.
2. Set to 60C / 2 minute / sp3. Scrape.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except for the extra choc chips and sifted icing sugar.
4. Mix sp 4 / 20 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
5. Add remaining choc chips.
6. Mix sp 2 / rev / 20 seconds. Scrape and repeat if neccessary.
7. Roll mixture into tspn sized balls then roll in icing sugar and place on the tray. Flatten slightly.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the biscuits "crackle'.
9. Cool for 10 minutes on the tray and then transfer to a wire rack.
Oh boy are these good...
I have tried a few versions of these biscuits but these are the bomb...!
The original recipe comes from a blog called " Love Baking with the Cuisine companion" , by Linda.
I have converted it to Thermomix application.
“Thermify me Breadwinners”
Great recipes and tips on how to get the most out of your Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Rum Balls
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins