- 80 grams Butter
- 100 grams Rapadura, or other sugar
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or essence
- 3 level tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 grams SR flour
- 120 grams Milk
- 200 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 1 heaped teaspoon Coconut sugar, optional
8Recipe is created for
Preheat fan forced oven to 170 degrees
Place 15 silicone cases into muffin tins
Place butter into TM bowl. speed 5 / 40 seconds
Add rapadura. Speed 4 / 30 seconds. Scrape bowl.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, on speed 5. Scrape sides and base of bowl.
Mix again, speed 5 / 20 seconds.
Add vanilla, baking powder and salt. Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
Add half the flour (150gm) and half the milk (60gm) reverse / speed 3 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl.
Add the remaining flour (150gm) and the remaining milk (60gm) reverse / speed 3 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl.
Add blueberries and fold through with spatula.
Spoon mixture into silicone cases, sprinkle with coconut sugar.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
put on a wire rack to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake