- 110 gram Butter, roughly chopped
- 70 gram Coconut Flour
- 60 gram xylitol, (or sweetner of choice - adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 eggs
- 250 g frozen Rasberries, adjust to taste
1h 20minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line/grease 20 cm cake tin
- Melt butter 4.5 mins/50°C/speed 1
- Add coconut flour, sweetner, vanilla and baking powder. Mix 30 sec/speed 4
- Scrape down bowl. Without MC, mix batter on speed 3. One at a time crack each egg into the MC, then add into the batter mixture. Once mixed through, add next egg. Repeat with all 8 eggs (approximately 2.5 minutes all up)
- Scrape down base of bowl to ensure no unmixed ingredients are stuck to the bottom. Replace lid and MC and increase to speed 5 to ensure ingredients are fully incorporated
- Pour mixture into cake tin. Sprinkle frozen berries over the cake and press into batter with a fork
- Bake 180°C for approximately 40 minutes until cooked in centre (note: bake time will vary depending on cake tin size and your oven. Keep an eye on it and adjust cook time accordingly)
This recipe has been converted fro Thermomix from Ditch The Carbs original recipe. If you enjoy it, please consider visiting their site and giving them feedback!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake