THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 g almonds
- 375 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 175 g brown sugar
- 35 g plain flour
- 40 g Milk
- 5 eggs
- cocoa powder, to dust
Preheat oven to 180oC and line round cake tin.
Place almonds in mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
Remove from mixing bowl and set aside.
Add chocolate and butter and chop for 10 sec/speed 9 then scrape down sides of mixing bowl using the spatula. Melt 3 min/60oC/speed 2.
Add brown sugar, flour, milk, almond meal and eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
Pour into prepared cake tin and bake at 180oC for 45-55 minutes (I may have cooked mine a little too long…)
Serve topped with cocoa powder, icing sugar or icing of choice.
Accessories you need
It would have been a bit delish served warm with cream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake