- 270 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 180 g white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 70 g vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 190 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 30 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Heat oven to 180°C. Place cupcake liners in cupcake tray
- Place flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and sugar in Thermomix bowl. Combine 10 secs/speed 6
- Add egg, oil and milk. Combine for 10 secs/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Repeat for 5 secs/speed 6
- Spoon mix into prepared liners. Bake for approximately 25 minutes
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and combine. Melt butter in a seperate bowl
- While cupcakes are still hot dip the tops into the melted butter then roll into the sugar mixture to coat
While cupcakes are baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Sun-dried Tomato, Spinach and Feta Muffins
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Chilli Cornbread
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Thai Satay Chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing