- 4 bananas, Ripe
- 180 g of Desiccated Coconut
- 125 g butter - Softened
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 g of sugar
- 500 g SR Flour
- 330 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre- heat oven to 180deg
Add Bananas, oil and coconut into bowl mix 5sec, speed 6
Add butter and sugar mix 10sec speed 5
Add the remaining ingredients to the TM bowl- Milk, flour, eggs mix 20sec speed 4
Pour batter into greased cake tins.
PLEASE NOTE THIS RECIPE MAKES TWO CAKES
You can replace the oil with another 125g of butter if preferd.
I normall dress this with an equal mix of icing sugar and passionfruit!
This can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice