- 200 g plain flour
- 18 g cocoa
- 75 g caster sugar
- 175 g Butter
- 95 g Milk or dark chocolate chips
Place flour, sugar, cocoa and butter in tmx bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Set dial to closed lid position and mix on interval speed for 15 seconds.
Add chocolate bits and mix on reverse speed for 8 seconds on speed 5.
Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Shape each portion into a log 5cm in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and twist ends to secure. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Cut logs into 1cm thick slices. Place on prepared trays 3cm apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly coloured.
Remove from oven and cool completely on trays. Serve, or store in a airtight container for up to 1 week.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from BBC Australian Good Food November 2012.
Uncooked dough can be frozen to bake at another time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake