- 1 Large avocado
- 2 Small bananas
- 1/2 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocao (organic) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chop Chips
40h 0minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg and grease an 8x8” baking dish
2. speed 5 for 10 sec[/b] , combine; avocado, banana, maple syrup.
3.Add in eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking soda until combined. speed 5 for 5 sec scrape side then speed 5 for 10 secs[/b]
4. Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Nutrients per brownie: Calories: 150; Total Fat: 5.2g Saturated Fat: 1.1g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Carbohydrate: 22.3g;
Dietary Fiber: 4.9g; Sugars: 13.4g; Protein: 4.3g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Variation Chocolate, date and peanut butter balls
- Olive & Chick Pea Dip with Mistal or Bellini
- AMAZING Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream! Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Mustard Nana's Style - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Homemade Mustard - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Swedish Meatballs in the Mistrial UKM
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Beef fajitas
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Avocado Dressing
- Christmas Quiche
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Avocado Hummus
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan