- 1 Large avocado
- 2 Small bananas
- 1/2 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocao (organic) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chop Chips
40h 0minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 deg and grease an 8x8” baking dish
2. speed 5 for 10 sec[/b] , combine; avocado, banana, maple syrup.
3.Add in eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking soda until combined. speed 5 for 5 sec scrape side then speed 5 for 10 secs[/b]
4. Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes.
Nutrients per brownie: Calories: 150; Total Fat: 5.2g Saturated Fat: 1.1g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Carbohydrate: 22.3g;
Dietary Fiber: 4.9g; Sugars: 13.4g; Protein: 4.3g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Variation Chocolate, date and peanut butter balls
- Olive & Chick Pea Dip with Mistal or Bellini
- AMAZING Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream! Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Mustard Nana's Style - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Homemade Mustard - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Swedish Meatballs in the Mistrial UKM
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Cheese Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip