- 140g raw sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g TM Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140g TM Butter - melted
- TM Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- TM Raspberry Jam
- TM caster sugar
Put into the oven and bake for 15-16 until golden brown. Take muffins out of tin and roll in extra caster sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice