- 160 grams natural almonds
- 160 grams Medjool date
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 400 grams Raw Cashew Nuts, Soaked overnight
- 220 grams Rice malt syrup
- 220 grams coconut oil
- 2 lemons, Juiced
- 110 grams frozen raspberries, DEFROSTED
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak Cashew Nuts in filtered water overnight
1. Place almonds, dates and sea salt into mixing bowl and blend together for 10 Sec/speed 7 or until mixture sticks together when pressed together.
2. Place blended mixture into 7 inch spring loaded pan and press mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon firmly.
1. Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup to bowl then mix and melting together 2min/80 degrease at speed 2,
2. Add, to melted ingredients drained cashew nuts, vanilla bean paste and lemon juice. Blend the ingredients together for 2min/speed 8
3. Pour approximately 3/4 of mixture on top of the base and smooth off softly.
4. With retained mixture, add raspberries and mix speed 5/30 seconds, scrape down side and mix again speed 5/30seconds.
5. Pour raspberry mixture on top of the vanilla cashew layer, being careful not to mix together. Gently using your spatula, smooth raspberry layer on.
6. Place in freezer to set.
7. Once set remove from freezer 10 minutes prior to eating........ Enjoy
Base of Cheese Cake
Cheese Cake Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis