- 185 g Butter
- 255 g plain flour
- 220 g caster sugar
- 150 g Glacé ginger, roughly chopped
- 120 g flaked almonds
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp icing sugar
Preheat oven to 160C fan forced. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins/60C/sp 3.
Add flour, sugar, ginger, 90 g almonds and egg. Mix for 20 secs/sp 4.
Press mixture into base of tin. Sprinkle on rest of flaked almonds.
Bake for 35 mins or until golden. Stand in tin 10 mins before lifting onto wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted from the Women's Weekly "Cakes Biscuits and Slices" cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs