- 100 g Dark cooking chocolate, (or any choc...especially at Easter)
- 240 g sugar, (I use dark brown sugar)
- 380 g plain flour OR self raising flour, (if using SR flour do not add baking powder)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, (optional)
- half teaspoon ground nutmeg, (optional)
- 425 g milk (any type), I used almond milk
- 1 egg
- 15 very small Easter Eggs, (can be solid choc, or filled with peppermint/caramel)
- 15 muffin cups
- 100 g Butter
Pre-heat oven to 180deg C.
lightly grease/spray silicone cups
Weigh cooking chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 8 seconds on speed 8 (I use any chocolate, especially at Easter).
Add sugar to TM bowl, then all dry ingredients ...Flour, baking power (if using) and spices. Mix together on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Weigh butter into TM bowl and blend with dry ingredients until crumb-like (about 5 seconds on speed 6).
Scrape sides down with spatular. Then add milk and egg. Blend for 15 seconds on speed 7
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard