- 200 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 3 very ripe bananas, (can use 4)
- 125 grams melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams light sour cream
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
grease and line a cake tin
I used the tupperware silicon kuggelhopf so i just rinsed it under cold water to wet it.
mill sugars on speed 9 for 10 seconds
add bananas and blend on speed 4 for 5-10 seconds. It should look nice and pureed.
add melted butter, eggs and sour cream. Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds
add self raising flour. Mix on speed 4 for up to 20 seconds until everythings is well combined
Pour into your cake til and bake in center of oven for approximately 40 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
preheat oven to 180 degrees
Accessories you need
you can substitute natural yogurt for the sour cream.
try adding chopped walnuts or pecans to the cake batter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)