- 125 g Butter
- 120 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium bananas
- 280 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 2 tablespoon Milk or Buttermilk
- pinch of salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
Mix sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter and cream on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Mix again on speed 5 and add one egg at a time for about 10 seconds.
Add bananas and mix again for about 10 seconds.
Add flour, salt, bi-carb soda and milk and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Bake for about 30 minutes.
You could add choc chips and mix on for 10 seconds or grate some chocolate at the beginning and set aside and add with the bananas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart