- 50 gram Marie biscuits
- 150 gram raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 450 gram Milk
- 70 gram Shredded coconut
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Butter
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Grease 9” Pie Plate
Add biscuits and sugar blend 10 seconds speed 9. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30 seconds speed 5. Scrape down and mix further 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add to pie plate. Bake 30 mins. Convec 180. Degrees.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Easy Coconut Custard Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes