- 50 gram Marie biscuits
- 150 gram raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 450 gram Milk
- 70 gram Shredded coconut
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Butter
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Grease 9” Pie Plate
Add biscuits and sugar blend 10 seconds speed 9. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30 seconds speed 5. Scrape down and mix further 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add to pie plate. Bake 30 mins. Convec 180. Degrees.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Easy Coconut Custard Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits