- 50 gram Marie biscuits
- 150 gram raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 450 gram Milk
- 70 gram Shredded coconut
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon Butter
Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
Grease 9” Pie Plate
Add biscuits and sugar blend 10 seconds speed 9. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30 seconds speed 5. Scrape down and mix further 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add to pie plate. Bake 30 mins. Convec 180. Degrees.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Easy Coconut Custard Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS