- 100 g thickened cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 g castor sugar
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Put the cream and eggs into the bowl and mix for 40 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down the sides and add the vanilla and sugar and mix for 1 minute on Speed 4. Add the SR Flour and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 5. Pour into 12 patty pan tins abnd bake for 15 minutes until cooked in the middle, test with a knife.
Can be doubled and even tripled, just add 20% extra mixing time.
Can be do
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake