- 100 g thickened cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 g castor sugar
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
Put the cream and eggs into the bowl and mix for 40 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down the sides and add the vanilla and sugar and mix for 1 minute on Speed 4. Add the SR Flour and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 5. Pour into 12 patty pan tins abnd bake for 15 minutes until cooked in the middle, test with a knife.
Can be doubled and even tripled, just add 20% extra mixing time.
Accessories you need
Can be do
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits