- 160 grams walnuts
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 170 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 2-4 Bananas ripe
- 50 grams Milk
- 120 grams GF plain flour
- 20 grams GF baking powder
Place walnuts Sugar & cinnamon into TM bowl, blend for 10 secs on speed 8.
Add butter, eggs & bananas into TM bowl, blend for 20 secs on speed 5.
Add milk & flour to TM bowl, blend for 30 secs on speed 5
Add baking powder, blend for 5 secs speed 6.
Pour mixture into greased cake tin, Bake in oven at 170°C for 45 mins
Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Can also be iced with Cream cheese frosting.... as pictured
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves