- 3-4 pears peeled and cored
- 110 g Butter, cubed
- 230 g raw sugar
- 480 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 g Milk
- 80 g raw sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon, Ground
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Add to TM pears and cubed butter and mix for 3 secs Speed 8
Add all other ingredients and mix speed 6 for 20 secs
Place batter into 20cm round cake tin and smooth down the top (mixture should be thick)
Bake for 1/2 hr and then take out - sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture over cake and return to oven for further 20-30 minutes until skewer comes out clean
Accessories you need
Mixed Spice is great with the Pear in place of Cinnamon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies