- 125 grams coconut oil
- 3 bananas, Over ripe
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup
- 340 grams SR Flour (or GF SR Flour)
- 1/4 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 level teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 egg
Melt coconut oil on 100C for 1 minute on speed 1.
Add bananas and blend for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add everything else and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6; scrape down the sides and repeat.
Pour batter into lined cake tray and bake on 180C for about 1 hour.
Freezes well making it great for school lunch boxes.
I left this one in for too long which is why it's so brown on the top :/
If you are wanting to go grain free you could replace rice malt syrup with honey, and replace the flour with buckwheat flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)