- 1 package Lattice Biscuits
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 bottle cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Lemon or passion-fruit curd, I use EDC Recipe
- 2 heaped tablespoons icing sugar, optional, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a layer Biscuits on a lined Square cake tin, shiny side up
add remaining slice ingredients to bowl 10 sec sp 5 or until desired consistancy in acheived, careful not to over beat
pour on top of prepared Biscuits
add another layer of Biscuits shiny side up
refridgerate to set
Add icing Ingredients to Bowl, mix 5 sec sp 5 or until well combined
Top Slice and enjoy
You can Ice this however you wish or not at all this is simply my preferance
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake