- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 ripe pear
- 2 large bananas
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 195 grams buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 310 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 140 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams cocoa powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Roughly chop zucchini, pear and bananas. Add to bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape bowl down.
2. Add coconut oil, buttermilk, egg and vanilla essence. Mix on reverse, speed 3 for 5 seconds. Scrape bowl down.
3. Add plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, brown sugar and cocoa powder. Mix on reverse, speed 4 for 20 seconds. Scrape bowl down. Mix further on reverse, speed 5 for 10 seconds.
4. Add mixture to muffin tins (using paper Patty pans, muffin size). Makes approximately 20. Can sprinkle choc chips on top if desired.
5. Bake in a moderate oven approx 150-160 degrees (fan forced) for approx 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Recipe credit to my friend, Kirsty Crack, who also has this recipe (her own creation) in 'Our Daily Bread' cookbook of St Joseph's School Renmark. She kindly allowed me to publish this recipe that I have converted to thermomix!
If you don't have any buttermilk you can make your own! Add milk to a seperate cup and mix in 1 teaspoon vinegar. Leave to sit for 10 miunutes before using in recipe.
Sprinkle choc chips on top of Muffins before baking for an extra choccy treat!
Very tasty enjoyed warm with icecream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life