- 2 cups of Rice Puffs
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup of flaxseed and sesame seeds
- 200 grams shoped mixed dries fruit, (I use blueberries, craisins and sultanas
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 55 grams rice flour
- 35 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Olive or Macadamia Oil
- 4 eggs
Add eggs and oil to TM Bowl and mix on speed 6/1 minute.
Add all fruit, sugar and dry ingredients to TM bowl and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2/30 seconds.
Add egg/oil mixture to TM bowl and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" until ingredients are just combined.
Spoon mixture into lined 18 x 28 cm slice tin and press firming into the edges using a metal spoon.
Bake in a pre-heated (160 degree) oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
I find it easiest to cut slice into portions before slice has cooled completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)