- 450 grams over ripe bananas
- 300 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 210 grams vegetable oil
1h 19minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grease and line a 23 cm cake tin. Put the oven onto 160 degrees (fan forced) or 170 degrees.
Put the ingredients into the thermie in order of the ingredients list.
Mix on speed 5 for 1 minute. If you neeed to give the sides a quick scrape, do that then mix on speed 5 for another 5 seconds.
Put it into the cake tin and cook it for 1 and a 1/4 hours.
Let it sit in the tin for 3-5 mins before turning out onto a cake cooling rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice