- 450 grams over ripe bananas
- 300 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 210 grams vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
Grease and line a 23 cm cake tin. Put the oven onto 160 degrees (fan forced) or 170 degrees.
Put the ingredients into the thermie in order of the ingredients list.
Mix on speed 5 for 1 minute. If you neeed to give the sides a quick scrape, do that then mix on speed 5 for another 5 seconds.
Put it into the cake tin and cook it for 1 and a 1/4 hours.
Let it sit in the tin for 3-5 mins before turning out onto a cake cooling rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)