- 200 grams Butter, cubed
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence / paste
- 350 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 80g Mini M&M's
- M&M's, additional to push into biscuits
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-Heat Oven to 180 degrees Fan Forced
Line a baking tray
In bowl, add butter, sugar and vanilla essance to 5 sec / speed 8
Scrape down bowl with TMX Spatula 10 sec / speed 5
Mixture should be creamed and lighter in colour. Adjust time if required.
Add flour, cornflour, baking powder and egg 5 sec / speed 8
Scrape down bowl with TMX Spatula 40 sec / speed 5
Add M&Ms 15 sec / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4
Spoon a spoon full of mixture into rows on tray making sure there are M&Ms in the mixture.
You should get 3 rows of 5 per tray
Optional - Push a few M&M's into the top of each biscuit
Bake for approx 12 minutes until golden. Allow to cool.
Accessories you need
Great for Lunchboxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- Super Easy Waffles
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream
- Layelle's Orange and Poppy Seed Cake
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-