- 5 eggs, at roomtemperature
- 265 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 55 grams vegetable oil.
- 440 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 400 grams carrots, peeled and chopped
- 75 grams Shredded coconut
- 70 grams roasted slivered almonds
- 80 grams Currents
- 250 grams cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
- 55 grams raw sugar
- half tablespoon lemon juice extra
1. Place peeled carrots in TM bowel and grate for 5 seconds on speed 5. Depending on the size of the carrots they may need a couple of more seconds. Once gratted set aside in a sepearte bowel. Rinse TM bowel.
2. Add eggs, bown sugar and vanilla essence set timer for 3 minutes and set to speed 5. This needs to tripple in size.
3. Leave egg and sugar mix in TM bowel and add gratted carrots, almond meal, and currents mix for 5 seconds speed 5.
4. Add nutmeg, baking powder, cocconut, ginger, almonds and cinamon to the rest of the mixture in the TM bowel then mix for 15 seconds on speed 5.
1. Put sugar into TM bowel and mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds to turn into icing sugar.
2. place cream cheese and lemon juice into TM bowel with the icing sugar and combine for 20 seconds on speed 5.
3. Ice cake with as much of the icing as desired.
Flour-less carrot cake
Cream cheese frosting
Accessories you need
I. I used a mix of natural almonds and blanched almonds and made my own almond meal. Milling for 15 seconds on speed 7.
2. Pre heat oven 160 degrees. Line the base and sides of a 24cm spring form tin with non stick baking paper and set aside.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- Janny’s best mashed potato recipe
- Carrot Cake Cereal
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Chai Sugar
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta