- 150 walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 heaped tsp Raw Cacao
- 1 level tsp Vanilla ex
- 120 Coconut sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 level teaspoon bicarb soda
8Recipe is created for
Drop heaped teasp fulls of mixture onto lined baking tray and bake in oven 160º for 11-15 mins until cookies have risen and cracked slighly. Dont overcook as should be slighly gooey. Leave on tray 5 mins then move to cooling rack.
Melt chocolate at 50º for 3mins on speed 1. Add and mix all other ingredients 20 sec speed 8.
You can vary the nuts used e.g pecan or Almond. Also you can use Rapadura sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)