THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g cocoa, unsweetened
- 100 g coconut palm sugar
- 4 eggs
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 40 g extra virgin coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Line a small bread tin with baking paper & preheat oven 180c
Place all ingredients in the bowl & combine till smooth for 30 secs on speed 4-5, then pour into the bread tin.
Place in oven for 25-30 mins. Allow to cook for 15 mins, turn out and leave for 5 hours before eating
Accessories you need
Put in the fridge for 60 mins if you want to eat before the 4-5 hours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Unicorn balls
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Jaffa Cake
- Kokosh - Hungarian Babka
- Malted Choc