- 360 grams Self Raising Flour
- 180 grams cream
- 180 grams lemonade or diet lemonade
- 80 grams desiccated coconut (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Vegetarian Autumn Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooking Heating Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Pastry Praline/sweets Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Australian Dessert French Italian
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees cel
Add the ingredients and bring together 5 seconds / speed 5
Set to closed lid position and knead for 25 seconds / Interval speed
The dough should be a firm but moist.
Tip the dough onto your lightly floured Thermomat.
Flour your hands and pat mixture into a 3cm thick rectangle.
Use floured spatula and score dough into small squares (Makes 24).
Separate out squares using floured spatula and pat into round 3cm thick shapes
Place them onto a baking paper lined tray, just touching each other
Brush lighlty with milk to help them turn brown.
Bake for 10 mins or until golden brown.
Turn out into a tea towel to keep warm until ready to serve.
Serve cut in half with butter, jam, and/or whipped cream
Fool Proof Coconut Scones
You can brush the scones with a little milk as a glaze before placing in the oven.
Enjoy with home made TM jam and cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Kingston Slice